PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS

here are some tips on how to make good portraits

1 .“Watch and learn how light behaves and moves.” don’t be afraid of natural light and always practice

2. “a certain can be a great way to diffuse natural light” ”As a food photographer, natural light is my best business partner. To make perfect food shots, you’ll need three things: great food styling, natural light, and one or two styrofoam boards for shadows”

3. “When using a reflector, avoid lighting the model from below”  “Shooting with natural light requires some expertise. Don’t expect to get great results without understanding the character of light.”]

4″ keep an eye on how the atmosphere of a shot changes with the light” “When working with natural light, it is very important to have patience and the will to experiment.”

5 ” Arrive at the location in advanc, and take your photos at sunset, sunrise, and blue hour” “Arrive at the location in advance, and take your photos at sunset, sunrise, and blue hour. To determine the position of the sun and the best shooting time, you can use a mobile app such as “Sun Surveyor” or others”

6″ usually, i just try to keep it as simple as possible and work with the light that is already available” “In regards to architectural, interior, and real estate photography, knowing how to take advantage of natural or available light is the most important tool in my opinion, along with a tripod.”

7″ shooting raw is a must so i can fix anything later in postproduction if need to” “Because I am mostly photographing for stock at home, I have figured out where and when I tend to have the best possible natural light, and I try to stick to that place and time of day. For stills, I do help myself with backgrounds and white reflectors, but if I am photographing children, I take it all as it is. Especially with children, I want the photos to look natural and authentic; I am just observing, and I let them do their thing.”

8″ light is the most intense in the middle of the day which makes contrast and shadows more pronounced” “I am a food photographer specializing in natural light photography. Although strobes have obvious benefits in certain situations, there is nothing more beautiful than natural light to photograph food.”n

9 “cpzy handmade lamps will create a ma